Yes, Chris Bosh just got paid with this new five-year, $118 million deal with the Miami Heat.
But we had no idea how much Bosh was balling off the court.
It was recently revealed that Bosh recently put his California home located in the Pacific Palisades on the market. The asking price: $14.5 million. The reason the house is on the market: Bosh spends little time there, considering he already has a 12,000 square foot house in Miami that he purchased for $12.5 million in 2010.
The California house is spectacular: it’s 10,700 square feet on 1.5 acres, containing six bedrooms and eight bathrooms. There’s plenty of outdoor space, and incredible views of the Pacific Ocean.
Here are photos of the house, which was being rented for $45,000 per month:
- Kevin Garnett’s house just outside of Boston is on the market for $4.2 million
- Got $1.8 million? Dwyane Wade’s house in Chicago can be yours
- For $8.5 million you can own Kobe Bryan’s house
- The Ray Lewis estate is in dire need of a professional stager
- Video tour of Michael Jordan’s Chicago-area mansion, which is up for sale