Prosecutors laid out their case against Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots tight end who was arraigned today for a 2012 double murder.
Highlights of the case, according to the district attorney:
- One of his victims accidentally bumped into Hernandez at a nightclub, spilling his drink. The man laughed, and did not apologize.
- Hernandez felt people were “testing him” when he went out to Boston-area clubs.
- Surveillance video shows Hernandez and a friend driving around outside the club, waiting for the victims to come out.
- Hernandez fired his gun so many times that several clicks could be heard, after all the bullets had been fired.
- Hernandez hid the SUV involved in the attack in Connecticut.
Here’s the video of the prosecution laying out the case against Aaron Hernandez: