Lloimincia Hall is a junior gymnast at LSU. She’s a three-time All-American. A two-time SEC Floor exercise champion.
And she’s flipping the script on how the sport of gymnastics has been delivered to the masses.
Have you ever heard the music of Frankie Berverly and Maze and Earth, Wind & Fire incorporated into a gymnastics floor exercise routine? If not, here’s Hall:
We half expected Hall to break out the Stanky Leg and The Wop as we watched this routine, which earned her a perfect 10 during a competition against Alabama on January 31.
Last Saturday Hall scored another perfect 10 in the Baton Roughe Regional, helping LSU into Semifinal I at the NCAA Championships on April 18.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, YOU’LL LIKE:
- Video: Llomincia Hall scores 9.950 for floor routine against Georgia
- Michelle Obama’s photobomb of Miami Heat’s visit to White House is priceless
- Black woman wins gymnastics title, and the racists go wild
- Jay Pharoah’s impersonation of Shannon Sharpe was spot on
- Jay Pharoah spoofs Stephen A. Smith on SNL