Extreme stupidity: Train surfing gone wrong

Extreme stupidity: Train surfing gone wrong

Real time web analytics, Wordpress visitor counter, Wordpress visitor tracking

 

It appears, in Russia, that trainsurfing —riding on top of a train— is a big “sport.”

Here, in America, we think it’s just stupid.

On this video, courtesy of Liveleak, a 15-year-old seems to have successfully surfed the train. But once the train got into the station, he was shocked by a 10,000 volts of electricity from a live wire.

The boy survived. But the damage to his brain was in effect long before this accident.