Just over a week ago Dwyane Wade was ordered to pay his ex-wife, Siohvaughn Funches, $5 million in a divorce settlement. With a stipulation in the agreement saying neither Wade nor Funches could make disparaging comments about the other, we thought the two would be out of the news for a while.
But apparently Wade didn’t want to turn their two sons, Zaire and Zion, over to Funches for scheduled visitation. That led the parties back into court. This story Tuesday from the Web site Gossipextra.com:
Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade was ordered by a family judge in Miami-Dade County to surrender immediately his two boys to their mother, ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches.
The decision came after a contentious three-hour hearing this afternoon. The judge, Antonio Marin, had scheduled 30 minutes to discuss the situation!
Marin also ordered Funches to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she has anger management issues.
Wade’s lawyers had filed a motion to suspend the visits after the recent meltdown by Funches on a Chicago street corner.
- Woman claiming connection to Miami Heat star is making a spectacle in Chicago
- Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife discusses their marriage: video
- Dwyane Wade’s twitter response to his ex-wife’s meltdown
- Here’s the video of Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife’s meltdown
- Dwyane Wade’s son has a basketball mix-tape